Sunday, April 29, 2012

This is our President Obama

A REAL EYE OPENER....
 
The character of any man can be defined
by how he treats his mother as the years pass.
The person below exhibits no character, no integrity,
but a ton of attitude and arrogance that
defines his shallow past and, perhaps, hollow future.
....
I bought and
read Obama's book, Audacity of
Hope. It was difficult to read, considering
his attitude toward white people and everything American.
Here is a phrase he uses to describe his attitude toward
whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE." His words not
mine.
 
THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT!
Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him.
Your library will have them. 
 
From Dreams From My Father:
"I ceased to advertise my
mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to
suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to
whites."
 
From Dreams From My Father:
"I found a solace in nursing a
pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my
mother's race."
 
From Dreams From My Father:
"There was something about her
that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe,
and white."
 
From Dreams From My Father:
"It remained necessary to prove
which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the
black masses, to strike out and name
names."
 
From Dreams From My Father:
"I never emulate white men and
brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was
into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa,
that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself:
the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and
Mandela."
And finally... and most
scary:
From: Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand
with the Muslims should the political winds shift in
an ugly direction."
 
If you have never shared a Blog post, now is the time to do so,
because we have someone with this mentality running
our GREAT nation.
 
Democrat, Republican,
Conservative, or Liberal -
be aware of the attitude and
character of this sitting President.
 
The Leopard Doesn't Change His Spots.

No comments: