Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Obama the predictor of the future


'I will' statements? The most overused phrase in any political campaign starts with, 'I will'. The wise voter will hear the 'I will', and then look to see 'what I did'. I'm like you. I'm sick to death of politicians saying what they will do if they get elected, then seeing how little of their promises they actually keep after they get elected. I simply don't trust the promises anymore. I want to see the hard cold facts. Show me what you've done already, then maybe I'll believe you will actually keep your word after you are in office. I'm not going to waste my vote over political promises.


I challenge you to view these informative videos before you choose which man you want to put into the highest office of our land. You only have one chance to get this right. A vote this important should not be made on feelings. It should be made after carefully considering all the facts, even those you may not want to consider.


Click on the following link, then watch the videos it contains: http://bereantrb.wordpress.com/2008/10/13/obamas-strange-past/


Here's another challenge.


Which of the two answers would you choose given the following conditions.

-- You had to put all of your life savings into an uninsured account:

What kind of financial manger would you look for? (morally liberal, or morally conservative)

-- The U.S. is on the brink of war:

What kind of military leader do you want? (morally liberal, or morally conservative)


-- If you found yourself in an overloaded life boat:

What kind of fellow passengers would you like to be with? (morally liberal, or morally conservative)


No comments: